1. I think as a team we need to work on having one common goal of WINNING. 2.We did great hitting those sharp cross and deep line shots because we scored just about every time. 3. I think i need to work on my serve receive and confidence. 4. I think i did a good job playing defence, 5. TAELOUR and KIRBIE did great in the back row
1. I think we need to work on playing our game and having a positive atmosphere 2. I need to work putting the ball away quick and being smarter when I place the ball 3. We did great at serving 4. I did good and cheering on my team and when we were down 5. Pres's and Sydney's sets were great!!!
1. We need to work on starting in the first set instead of waiting till the third. 1. I need to work on swinging for points everytime. 3. We did go at getting over the second game and coming out hard. 4. I did good at staying aggressive and not swatting on my swing blocks. 5. Taelour great job at playing libro!
1. As a team we need to work on starting off strong and staying strong. 2. Individually I need to work on running combos more often. 3. As a team we were successful in staying positive. 4. Individually I felt like I was successful in communicating with the hitters and pulling the block. 5. Tae did AMAZING at libero! LET'S GO BEAT MANSFIELD.
1. As a team we needbto work on consistency 2. individually i need to work on playing defense 3. As a team we did great at working around the rotation mistake 4.individually i felt like i had good serves and putting the away 5 Tae did great at being the libero ��
1. As a team we need to work on playing each point like it's game point. 2. Individually I need to communicate more with everyone on the court. 3. As a team we did a good job at not missing our serves! 4. Individually I did a better job with my eye work for serve receive. 5. Pres and Syd both had great sets! LETS BEAT MANSFIELD!
1. As a team we need to work on playing strong throughout the whole match. 2. I need to work on reading the hitters. 3. As a team we did a good job of bouncing back from the second game. 4. I did a good job of ajusting to the new rotation. 5. Tae did a great job stepping in as Libero.
1. We need to work on not getting huge holes where too deep in the season to let the teams go on large leads 2. I need to work on serve recieve and tracking the ball faster 3. I think we did well playing through the major call in the middle of the 1st set 4. I did good playing through my mistakes and good serves at the end of the 3rd set 5. Maddie did a great job swimming aggressively at all times
1. Not panicking and staying focus before games 2. Serve receive and serving 3. Playing through major calls was gopd 4. Staying positive 5. Taelour did well stepping in as libero
1. As a team we need to work on pushing through the whole match 2. I need to work on not get frustrated with my teamates when they mess up. 3. I think we did good at bouncing back after the second game. 4. I did good at keeping my teamates spirits up. 5. Tae did great at stepping up as libro.!!!
1. I think as a team we need to work on having one common goal of WINNING.
ReplyDelete2.We did great hitting those sharp cross and deep line shots because we scored just about every time.
3. I think i need to work on my serve receive and confidence.
4. I think i did a good job playing defence,
5. TAELOUR and KIRBIE did great in the back row
1. I think we need to work on playing our game and having a positive atmosphere
ReplyDelete2. I need to work putting the ball away quick and being smarter when I place the ball
3. We did great at serving
4. I did good and cheering on my team and when we were down
5. Pres's and Sydney's sets were great!!!
1. We need to work on starting in the first set instead of waiting till the third.
ReplyDelete1. I need to work on swinging for points everytime.
3. We did go at getting over the second game and coming out hard.
4. I did good at staying aggressive and not swatting on my swing blocks.
5. Taelour great job at playing libro!
1. As a team we need to work on starting off strong and staying strong.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on running combos more often.
3. As a team we were successful in staying positive.
4. Individually I felt like I was successful in communicating with the hitters and pulling the block.
5. Tae did AMAZING at libero!
LET'S GO BEAT MANSFIELD.
1. As a team we needbto work on consistency
ReplyDelete2. individually i need to work on playing defense
3. As a team we did great at working around the rotation mistake
4.individually i felt like i had good serves and putting the away
5 Tae did great at being the libero ��
1. As a team we need to work on playing each point like it's game point.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to communicate more with everyone on the court.
3. As a team we did a good job at not missing our serves!
4. Individually I did a better job with my eye work for serve receive.
5. Pres and Syd both had great sets! LETS BEAT MANSFIELD!
1. As a team we need to work on playing strong throughout the whole match.
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on reading the hitters.
3. As a team we did a good job of bouncing back from the second game.
4. I did a good job of ajusting to the new rotation.
5. Tae did a great job stepping in as Libero.
1. We need to work on not getting huge holes where too deep in the season to let the teams go on large leads
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on serve recieve and tracking the ball faster
3. I think we did well playing through the major call in the middle of the 1st set
4. I did good playing through my mistakes and good serves at the end of the 3rd set
5. Maddie did a great job swimming aggressively at all times
1. Not panicking and staying focus before games
ReplyDelete2. Serve receive and serving
3. Playing through major calls was gopd
4. Staying positive
5. Taelour did well stepping in as libero
1. As a team we need to work on pushing through the whole match
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on not get frustrated with my teamates when they mess up.
3. I think we did good at bouncing back after the second game.
4. I did good at keeping my teamates spirits up.
5. Tae did great at stepping up as libro.!!!
1). We need to work on playing as hard as we can at first, and staying focused.
ReplyDelete2) I need to work on covering tips when I'm on line
3) we did good at playing through all of the bad calls
4 I did good at getting my balls to the setter and staying up
5 tae did great as stepping up