1. As a team we need to work on finishing. 2. I need to work on shots, and swinging aggressively. 3. I think as team we did well staying intense the whole time! 4. I think I did well trying to keep everyone intense. 5. Maddie! Did amazing at the net and ranaja had some amazing tools and swings! Good job guys! BEAT DESOTO!
1. We need to work on starting strong and earning points 2. We did great keeping a positive fun enviorment. And working under pressure. 3.I think i need to work on my confidence on and off the court. 4. I think i did great cheering and be proactive. 5. RANAJA PLAYED EXCEPTIONALLY WELL!!! SHE WAS CONCISTANT AND COULD BE RELIED ON TO SCORE
1. As I team I think we need to work on recognizing what's goin on on the other side of the court and being able to track and target the weak players. 2. I personally need to work on playing in system and serve receive consistency for 5 sets 3. I think as a team we did well showing heart and being strong and coming back . And winking two sets 4. Individually I think I did well keeping a positive atmosphere when things got tight and just doing my part... 5. Pres. Again did an amazing job playing all the way around and hustling for every ball.
1. As a team we need to START OFF STRONG. We have the finishing down, but if we start off strong we'll be strong the whole way through. 2. Individually I need to work on pulling the block and not missing ANY serves. 3. As a team we were very successful in playing our system and fighting back for an amazing comeback. 4. I felt like I was successful in running the court. 5. Ranaja had some amazing hits! LET'S GO BEAT DESOTO.
1. I think we need to work on finishing and starting early 2. I need to work putting the ball away quick and being smarter on where to put the ball 3. We did great at winning the 2 sets when we needed too 4. I did good and keeping everyone up and killing the ball when it needed to happen 5. Ranaja did great are her back row swings!
1. As a team we need to work on being fully aware all the time not just sometimes. 2. I need to work on building my confidence back up. Which I'm already half way there. 3. As a team we did great at not giving up and really fighting for what we wanted. 4. I feel like I did well going into this and swinging aggressively(mostly) helping me get out of my slump. 5. Meagan! Great job stepping up and playing hard in the third set!
1. As a team we need to work on starting strong and finishing. 2. I need to work on pushing myself. 3. As a team we did great at playing strong the last 3 sets. 4. I did a good job of having energy and cheering for the team. 5. Ranja did a great job at the net!,!
1. We need to work on talking extremely annoyingly loud on the court 2. I need to work on ball placement 3 we did really good at pushing ourselves 4 I think I did really good at outside and I actually really like the position! 5. Ranaja really stood out to me. She killed almost every ball . So so so proud of her
1. As a team we need to finish especially when we're up. 2. Individually I need to get my setter a better ball and keep it controlled. 3. As a team we did a good job of not playing timid, and fighting till the end. 4. Individually I did good job of hustling and trying to get a touch on every ball that I could. 5. RANAJA had an amazing game! Way to go! Keep it up!
1. We need to work on start strong so we won't have to catch up later 2 I think my serve receive can be better 3. We did a good job not giving up and letting them take the 3rd set 4 I did good hitting on the outside and going to middle 5. Ranaja did good passing and hitting epically in the 5th set
1. We need to work on starting strong 2. We did gret at being aggressive 3.I think i need to work on hitting cross court 4. I think i did great cheering and be proactive. 5. Karoline, great passes!!!
1. As a team we need to work on finishing.
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on shots, and swinging aggressively.
3. I think as team we did well staying intense the whole time!
4. I think I did well trying to keep everyone intense.
5. Maddie! Did amazing at the net and ranaja had some amazing tools and swings! Good job guys!
BEAT DESOTO!
1. We need to work on starting strong and earning points
ReplyDelete2. We did great keeping a positive fun enviorment. And working under pressure.
3.I think i need to work on my confidence on and off the court.
4. I think i did great cheering and be proactive.
5. RANAJA PLAYED EXCEPTIONALLY WELL!!! SHE WAS CONCISTANT AND COULD BE RELIED ON TO SCORE
1. As I team I think we need to work on recognizing what's goin on on the other side of the court and being able to track and target the weak players.
ReplyDelete2. I personally need to work on playing in system and serve receive consistency for 5 sets
3. I think as a team we did well showing heart and being strong and coming back . And winking two sets
4. Individually I think I did well keeping a positive atmosphere when things got tight and just doing my part...
5. Pres. Again did an amazing job playing all the way around and hustling for every ball.
1. As a team we need to START OFF STRONG. We have the finishing down, but if we start off strong we'll be strong the whole way through.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on pulling the block and not missing ANY serves.
3. As a team we were very successful in playing our system and fighting back for an amazing comeback.
4. I felt like I was successful in running the court.
5. Ranaja had some amazing hits!
LET'S GO BEAT DESOTO.
1. I think we need to work on finishing and starting early
ReplyDelete2. I need to work putting the ball away quick and being smarter on where to put the ball
3. We did great at winning the 2 sets when we needed too
4. I did good and keeping everyone up and killing the ball when it needed to happen
5. Ranaja did great are her back row swings!
1. As a team we need to work on being fully aware all the time not just sometimes.
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on building my confidence back up. Which I'm already half way there.
3. As a team we did great at not giving up and really fighting for what we wanted.
4. I feel like I did well going into this and swinging aggressively(mostly) helping me get out of my slump.
5. Meagan! Great job stepping up and playing hard in the third set!
1. As a team we need to work on starting strong and finishing.
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on pushing myself.
3. As a team we did great at playing strong the last 3 sets.
4. I did a good job of having energy and cheering for the team.
5. Ranja did a great job at the net!,!
1. We need to work on talking extremely annoyingly loud on the court
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on ball placement
3 we did really good at pushing ourselves
4 I think I did really good at outside and I actually really like the position!
5. Ranaja really stood out to me. She killed almost every ball . So so so proud of her
1. As a team we need to finish especially when we're up.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to get my setter a better ball and keep it controlled.
3. As a team we did a good job of not playing timid, and fighting till the end.
4. Individually I did good job of hustling and trying to get a touch on every ball that I could.
5. RANAJA had an amazing game! Way to go! Keep it up!
1. We need to work on start strong so we won't have to catch up later
ReplyDelete2 I think my serve receive can be better
3. We did a good job not giving up and letting them take the 3rd set
4 I did good hitting on the outside and going to middle
5. Ranaja did good passing and hitting epically in the 5th set
1. We need to work on starting strong
ReplyDelete2. We did gret at being aggressive
3.I think i need to work on hitting cross court
4. I think i did great cheering and be proactive.
5. Karoline, great passes!!!