Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Mansfield Comments...

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. As a team we need to know our abilities
    2. We did a good job serving
    3. I think i did a good job staying positive.
    4. I need to work on serve recieve.
    5.mmachi did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. As a team we need to play our full potential and play strong the entire game.
    2. Individually I need to run combos every chance I get.
    3. As a team we were successful in staying positive and playing to our level.
    4. Individually I felt like I was successful in being a leader on the court and getting the ball to the hitters.
    5. Tae did a great job and had some amazing defense and serve receive.
    LET'S GO BEAT DUNCANVILLE. Let's end this season on a great note! I love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Need to win, and never let the team think they can come out cause if we let them they might take it.
    2. I need to focus on executing
    3. We did good at picking ourselves up for the most part.
    4. I did well at blocking and keeping my energy up.
    5. Taelour did great at being libro and getting some great passes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. as a team we need to play in our system and use or strategy.
    2. individually i need to work of tracking a finding a good spot on defence
    3. as a team we did great playing together and staying positive and not getting down on ourselves
    4. playing to the best of my ability regardless of my role
    5.somto did good .

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. As a team we need to work on playing to best of our abilities.
    2. Individually I need to work on reading the hitter on an outside attack.
    3. As a team we did a good job of defense.
    4. Individually I did good at not panicking.
    5. Mmachi had amazing swings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I think we need to work on playing our game and having a positive atmosphere
    2. I need to work putting the ball away quick and being smarter when I place the ball
    3. We did great at serving
    4. I did good at cheerleading my
    5. Mmach did great at killing the ball when we needed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. We need to work on staying positive
    2. Passing and smart swinging
    3. We did great with intentional serving.
    4. I did well staying positive
    5. Mmach did great at killing the ball outside. GREAT JOB GIRL!

    ReplyDelete