Sunday, October 12, 2014

Grand Prairie Comments...

12 comments:

  1. 1. As a team we shouldn't underestimate who we are playing and keep focus between sets and not loose sight of what we need to accomplish as a team
    2. Individually I think I could have stepped up as a leader in the earlier sets and not waited till the end.. I could have been a little mor consistent on serve receive and bettering the ball on my contact
    3. I think as a team we did really well taking the last two sets how we should have in the beginning and stepping up and taking over
    4. I think I did well with my out of system balls. And giving good high free balls to the setter.
    5. Pres. Did an amazing job playing all the way around in the last two sets and putting up good balls for our hitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. We need to work on playing to our level and not under estimating the other team.
    2. We did good not breaking under pressure.
    3. I need to work on staying positive no matter what.
    4. I did a good job telling the hitters where to hit.
    5. I think KAROLINE did a great job going for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. As a team we need to p;lay OUR game. We have the skill to beat any team we face, so let's use it and be prepared to play ANY team on the other side of the court. We have to stay higher level.
    2. Individually I need to work on consistency in both setting and serving.
    3. As a team we were successful in coming back and finishing strong. We could have easily given up but we fought through and stayed strong.
    4. I felt like I was successful in stepping up as a leader on the court, being loud and communicating.
    5. Karoline had amazing passes, and Somto had really great hits!
    LET'S GO BEAT CEDAR HILL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I think we need to work on finishing and not just being okay with winning
    2. I need to work putting the ball away quick!
    3. We did great at winning the 2 sets when we needed too
    4. I did good at my serve receive and free balls
    5. Pres did great play all the way around

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1)As a team we need to work on putting the team we play in their place.
    2) Personally I need to work on hitting the ball sharp cross.
    3) I thought we did a good job finishing that last set.
    4) I thought I did A good job of cheering on my teammates.
    5) Somto did a great job hitting and taking control of the game also being a leader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. As a team we need to maintain our level of play throughout each game.
    2. I need to work on staying confident in myself.
    3. I believe we did good at pushing through to finishing the 5th the set .
    4. I thought I did good at keeping a positive mind set when my role on the court changed.
    5. Somto did a great job at staying aggressive at the net.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. We need to work on keeping our energy I high in well as practice
    2. I can work on my endurance and core strength.
    3. WE did good at pulling ourselves out of the hole we created and won
    4. I thought I did good talking the whole game and serving
    5. Kelsie had some great swings at key moments in the game

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. As a team we need to stick to our system, and never underestimate the level of the game.
    2. I need to focus on being on time with my blocks and not swatting.
    3. We did great at not giving up and pushing the last set, really testing our ability to fight being tired.
    4. I feel like I did good at not letting my mistakes keep my down, I shook it off and got a kill.
    5. I think Sydney did great not letting things mess her up. She played great defense and went out there to play hard for her team:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Work on keeping serves in
    2. I need to work on what to do when I get a low set
    3. We did good at coming back
    4. I did good pulling blocks
    5. Good job Taelour on serves

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. We need to work on focusing on ourselves and not who were playing.
    2. I need to work on passing and hitting hot shots.
    3. We did well coming back after being down 2 sets to 1.
    4. I did well at trying to get us back on track.
    5. Maddie had some really great, agressive swings! Great job babe!
    SAW VARSITYS HORNS OFF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. As a team we need to work on start playing our game as soon as we step onto the court.
    2. Individually I need to become more confident and communicate with the hitters.
    3. As a team we did good in the 4th set when we actually started playing our game.
    4. Individually I did a great job at coming in and serving.
    5. Maddie had amazing kills.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. As a team we need to work on not playing down to another teams level
    2.individually I need to be more consistent
    3. As a team we did a great job coming up from losing 2sets and winning!
    4. Maddie did great at hot shots
    5. And Meg's did great at covering at every spot she was in.

    ReplyDelete