Thursday, October 9, 2014

Duncanville...

14 comments:

  1. 1. As a team we need to work on is calming down in panic situations.
    2. I think I need to work on staying confident at the net!
    3. I think we did well blocking and staying high in energy
    4. I did well serving.
    5. Kat did a great job going in with short notice!
    BEAT NORTH!!

    3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. as team we should work on handling the scrappy balls and not letting them getting us out of system.
    2. I need to work on serve receive with deep serves and focus on my angles. also my stance on serve receive and defense.
    3. I think as a team we did well communicating at all times and staying up the entire time regardless what was going on
    4. I think I did well on defense and had some good balls every now and then
    5. Kat did a great job coming in and passing good balls on serve receive and going for everything on defense

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) One thing we need to work on is handling teams lower then us.
    2) One thing I need to work on is being more confident on the net.
    3) One thing we did good on was serving.
    4) I thought I did a good job using my hot shots.
    5) Syd did a GREAT JOB serving!
    BEAT GRAND PRAIRIE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) one thing we needa work on is sweeping lower teams out! Remember the quotes don't be satisfied with just winning
    2)one thing I need to work on is just being able to dig anything on line.
    3)we did great on putting the ball down and serving, also really good at causing duncanville to break down
    4) I thought Kat did an amazing job going in and not panicking she did her job right.
    5)SYD YOUR SERVES!! Awesome!! Keep it up along with your confidence girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. As a team we need to work on running our system and playing OUR game. We need to be the ones in control of both sides of the court.
    2. I need to work on running more combos in the middle of a rally.
    3. As a team we were successful in finishing and staying higher level.
    4. I was successful in my serves and communicating with the hitters.
    5. Kat, you did a great job coming in and doing your job! You had some AMAZING passes!
    BEAT NORTH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. As a team we need to work on maintaing to play our game.
    2. I need to work on running more combos .
    3. As a team we did well at keeping our energy and beating them 3 straight games.
    4. I was successful at serving aggressive balls to flow off their offensive.
    5. Kat did a great job at coming in and doing her job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. As a team we need to work on after taking a lead keeping it.
    2. I need to work on swinging hard but not over thinking it.
    3. As a team we did well at taking the game and finishing it out.
    4. Personally I feel like I did well at playing for me team, although it wasn't my best game it doesn't matter as long as the team wins.
    5. Kat way to come in and prove you deserve that spot! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. As a team we need to work on our in system and killing the ball
    2. I need to work on hitting line and the hot shots
    3. We did great at handling our OOS
    4. I feel like my hitting sharp cross is getting better
    5. Pres and syd did a great job at running the court

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. As a team we should work on beating teams bad and not giving teams hope.
    2. I need to work on a better serve receive contact.
    3. As a team we did a great job of OOS.
    4. I individually did good job of communicating.
    5. Syd had amazing serves and Kat did a great job of stepping in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1.we need o work on finishing
    2.i need to work on synergy
    3. our O.O.S was great
    4.individually i did great at putting the ball away
    5. taelor great leadership

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1.we need to work on blowing out teams we know we can beat
    2. I need to work on middle back defense
    3.we did good finishing in 3 sets
    4. I did good at swinging line
    5. Ranaja did good at swinging line

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Kat
    1. We need to work on our d1 shots
    2.we did good playing through
    3 I did good on serve receive
    4. I need to work on left back line.
    5. Syd did greatttttt

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. Work on finishing
    2. I need to work on tipping location
    3. We did good at oos
    4.. Did good blocking wise
    5. Good job ranaja on line

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. We need to work on hot shots
    2. We did great on serve recieve.
    3. Talking on the bench to the people on the court
    4. reading left back
    5. Kathryn did really good stepping in on the court and doing what she knows. I am so proud of how great she played.

    ReplyDelete