Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Desoto Comments

13 comments:

  1. 1. As a team we need to work on finishing on the work we've done to either catch up or get ahead!
    2. Personally I need to focus on te good things I do and learn from those the mistakes then shake them off.
    3. As a team we did great at never letting go. Although it seemed hard and never we played hard.
    4. I feel I did well playing any position Cornell asked of me. Mostly middle.
    5. Taelour your serve receive was amazing great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. As a team we need to work on sticking to a game plan.
    2. I personally need to work on my serve recieve and staying confident.
    3. I think i did good covering my hitter.
    4.As a team we did good never giving up.
    5. I think Taelour did a great job covering and hustling

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. As a team we need to work on cleaning up and polishing everything
    2. I need to work on serve receive
    3. I think I did good.trying to hit around the block
    4. We did well not giving up
    5. Taelour did an amazing job all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. As a team we need to work on starting off strong and playing our level the entire game.
    2. Individually I need to work on pulling the block.
    3. As a team we were successful in not giving up.
    4. Individually I was successful in getting the ball to the hitters.
    5. Mmachi put the ball down really well.
    LET'S GO BEAT MIDLO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.we need to work on playing at playing at a higher level.
    2. I need to work on playing to the best of my ability no matter what
    3. I think I did good at blocking, tooling people, and pulling blocks
    4. We did good at. Blocking
    5. Good job Sydney! I loved your sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I think as a team our energy on Friday wasn't like it used to be we kinnda went in the game down and some of us our heads were no there at all
    2.i think that I need to improve on my focus and aggressiveness on serve receive.
    3.. as a team we di good going back and fourth on points. we always did good coming back from being in holes
    4. I think I did a good job if being verbal and trying to call open shots
    5. I think somto had great energy and was on her toes alll night and taking good shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. We need to work on playing our game no matter who is across the net.
    2. I individually need to work on my serve receive eye work.
    3. As a team we did a good job of keeping up and going on runs.
    4. Individually I did a good job of communicating.
    5. Maddie Mmachi and Ranaja did a good job of killing and tooling the block! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. As a team we need to stay strong through the whole game.
    2. I need to work on knowing what's going on , on the other side of the net.
    3. As a team we did well at blocking
    4. I did well at knowing what hitters to set.
    5. Taelour did a great job on defense .

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. We need to work on prefect in and cleaning up the little things
    2. I can work on my serve receive and my serves
    3.we did good with blocking an defense reading the blocking
    4. I did well reading and closing the block
    5. I think Mmachi did good at outside and swinging

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1.we need to work on staying high level.
    2. i can work on my mental focus
    3.we did go at sticking to a plan
    4.i did really good at sticking to hotspots
    5. tae and kar did good without a bolck

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I think we need to work on playing easy volleyball
    2. I need to work putting the ball away quick and being smarter on where to put the ball
    3. We did great at hitting when we needed too
    4. I did good and keeping everyone up and killing the ball when it needed to happen
    5. Tae did great at passing?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) I think we need to work on playing through panic situations
    2) in practice I need to work on being consistent on the line and reading
    3) we did great at hitting hotshots
    4) I think I did a good job at keeping the team pumped up. And playing the ball
    5) tae did great at passing and mmachh did wonderful at blocking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. We need to work on cleaning things up.
    2. I need to work on what's going on on the other side of the net.
    3. We did great at having a positive attitude the whole time.
    4. I did great at keeping my teamates spirits up.
    5. Tae did AWESOME at serve recieve.

    ReplyDelete