Thursday, October 2, 2014

Comment about Mansfield film...

13 comments:

  1. 1. I think our team did great at have each other to lean on when we were in a tough spot.
    2. We need to work on having high energy the entire time! And pushing ourselves to the limit
    3. I need to work on serve receive
    4. I think I did good at cheering and keeping the teams head up
    5. Laurie did great job and putting the ball away

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Our team did good at having energy and continuing to fight although we were down
    2. We need to work on finishing in the end, we're so close we just need to close out
    3. I need to work on help out more on defensive and servers receive
    4. I did go at swing on the right side
    5. Sydney did good serving and getting us on a run and Laurie did at keeping positive energy on the court and swinging

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. As a team we did well at staying up and keeping the positive atmosphere.
    2. We need to work on defense and finishing and keeping the lead.
    3. I need to work on serve receive and passing in general.
    4. I think I did well at swinging aggressively and staying positive.
    5. Presleigh had some great serves and mmachi had some great swings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Pres on Laurie's blog.
    1. As a team we need to work on defense, so we can make a play either in or out of system.
    2. Individually I need to work on connecting my middles.
    3. As a team we were successful in coming back and almost winning the last game. Just have to finish.
    4. Individually I thought I was successful in tricking the other blockers and my defense on tips.
    5. LAURIE! You played so great. You had some AMAZING swings and serves! You did well at staying positive throughout the game.
    LET'S GO BEAT DUNCANVILLE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. We need to working on sticking to our system.
    2. I need to work on my defense in te back row and on the pins.
    3. As a team we did great at coming back and never fully giving up, but let's not get in that position ladies. :)
    4. Individually I feel like I did well at first ball kills an never getting down on myself.
    5. Sydney you did a great job stepping up to what Cornell asked of you, getting us an 8 point run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. as a team we need to work on sticking to the game plan. we would be more successful if we did this
    2. I think my ball placement at times this games was way off and I need to work more on seeing the court
    3. as a team I think we did great coming back from an 8 point deficit and keeping the momentum on our side.
    4. individually I think I did better on defense and keeping and nice defensive stance and not spreading my legs to far apart.
    5. syd did an amzing job giving her best serve and keeping Mansfield out of system and getting a 8 point run!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is kat:
    1. We need to work on listening and executing the game plan.
    2. We did a good job when we decided to play at the end. We came back from a ten point deficit.
    3. I think I did a good job having my teammates back.
    4. An area I need to improve on is coverage.
    5. KAROLINE did great in back row she hustled for everything

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.we need to work on showing more emotion and heart in the game,and just playing through any obstacle.
    2. We'd is a good job returning from how low we were in points,and came up so fast.
    3. Maddie did great at finding the hotshots and slamming them there. GREAT JOB!!!
    4. When I return,I need to work on opening up to the hitter, not so much of moving of my feet.
    5. Karoline did an amazing job at getting everywhere she could. And picking up unexpected balls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. As a team we need to work on playing our game, no matter who's on the other side of the net.
    2. Individually I need to work on is eye work on serve receive.
    3. As a team we did a good job of not giving up.
    4. Individually I did a good job of staying positive.
    5. Laurie did a great job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. As a team we need to have more energy throughout the games.
    2. I need work on my footwork .
    3. As a team we did a good job at fighting back in the 3rd game.
    4.individually I think my serves we're good at putting Mansfield out of system.
    5. Laurie did a good job at staying aggressive at the net.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1.we need to work on staying ahead
    2.i need to work on my first step in swing block
    3. we did good on cheering and beling loud
    4, i did really good at pulling the middle and leaving outside to a single block.
    5. LAURIE. i LOVE you energy and your cheering. i wished that everyone cheered like you. really inspiring. it would make the game even funner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) One thing we did not do was have energy.
    2) One thing I need to work on is communicate.
    3) We all became closer after the loss.
    4) In practice I did a good job talking.
    5) LAURIE HAD GREAT KILLS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1.Not enough syenergy.
    2.i need to work on playing through.
    3. we stck together after we lost.
    4.its not something i can practice it mental.
    5.laurie way to make a come up im proud of u.

    ReplyDelete