Thursday, September 25, 2014

Please post on Desoto match...

15 comments:

  1. 1. We need to work on playing OUR game. We are an amazing team and we know it, so let's play higher level like we know how!
    2. Individually I need to work on being consistent and location for each individual hitter.
    3. As a team we were successful in coming back and though we didn't win, playing harder and keeping the score close the next 2 games.
    4. Individually I was successful at using strategy on my setting and attempting different sets.
    5. ERYN. You came in ready to play, and I was so proud of your defense! You had some AMAZING ups.
    LET'S GO BEAT MIDLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. as a team we need to play more collaborative like we have in the past and to the best of our abilities. we probably should have focused more on the strategy we had going into the game and sticking to it.
    2. I think I need to work on tracking deep balls on serve receive and figuring out what angles I need to use in order to make the perfect pass.
    3. as a team I think we did a great job of not getting down on ourselves and staying with Desoto on offence and defense
    4. individually I think I did a good job of reading some of the hits and on coverage
    5. Eryn did a great job coming in and doing amazing on serve receive and defense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. As a team we need to work on keeping our pace and not worrying about who is on the other side of the net. Just worry about us!
    2. I need to work on finishing my top spin serve and not getting frustrated.
    3. As a team I think we did a really good job of finding the hot shots and executing them!
    4.i think I did well at staying up and trying to get everyone to play our game, and I think I had some pretty good swings in practice.
    5. Eryn!!!! You did amazing at going in and doing a job! You did amazing! No matter what you talked and you did really well passing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 as a team we need to cover better. we expect since we have great hitters we wont get blocked and when they do get blocked we are not ready for it.
    2 I need to help call in or out on the side and help my team out.
    3 as a team we did a good job of pushing through. when we started o get blocked a lot we didn't just stared tipping we started to swing cross.
    4 individually I think I did good at cheering my team on and still believing in them.
    5 ERYN CAME THROUGH!!! Eryn stepped up in a tough situation and she didn't panic

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. As a team webers to focus on giving up the idea that we can't have the win, play our game an we will.
    2. I need to work on not getting frustrated and never letting those pressure situations get to me.
    3. As a team I feel we did great job at bringing ourselves up and at least fighting through the entire game.
    4. I feel I got refocused when asked to and that was good.
    5. Eyrn you did an amazing job stepping up to the expectations, so proud of you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. As a team I think we need to be less worried about what's going on with the other team and just play our game.
    2. I need to work on making the right decisions based on what's going on the other side of the net.
    3. As a team I think we did good at pushing ourselves to stay in the game.
    4. I believe I did well at maintaining the serving strategies .
    5. Eryn!! Did an amazing job stepping in the 3rd game ready to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. As a team I think we did good not getting or angry at each other.
    2.I think we need to work on givig it 100% no matter who is on the other sides of the net.
    3. I need to work on calling out where the haters should hit
    4.one thing I did well was having a great mindset I truly believed that we could win even in the third set,
    5.ERYN I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOOU!!!! great job♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) one thing we need to work on is knowing where to put the ball when playing.
    2) One thing I need to work on is being more consistent on serving.
    3) I thought we did a great job of serving.
    4) I thought I did a good job at talking and supporting
    5) Sydney and Pres did a Great Job serving!
    LOVE YALL! Let's beat Midlothian!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. we need to work on staying strong throughout the whole night, and nit fizzle out in the wind.
    2. I can work on being more confident
    3. We did well at serving the whole game
    4. I thought I did good at serving
    5. Pres. great serves way to start out the game strong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. As a team we needed to play our game and stick to the strategy.
    2. Individually I need to work on watching the hitters hitting arm instead of watching the ball.
    3. As a team we did a good job of not giving up.
    4. Individually I did a god job of remaining positive.
    5. Eryn did a great job of coming in and playing really great defense and awesome serve receive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Need to work on keeping the out of system
    2. I need to work staying confident
    3. We did good at serving short
    4. I thought I did good blocking wise
    5. KAROLINE,WOAH WOAH WOAH. I thought this was your best game digging wise!!! You dug or already where there for almost all of Morgans kills! So proud of you!!!! Like wow!!
    And Eryn!! So proud of how you stepped in and didn't let anything drop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1.we need to work not getting scared going up against big opponents
    2.i need to work on getting my confidence up
    3.we did great at serving where coach said too
    4.i think we also did great at Trying new things and putting stuff up
    5.karoline and Tae did great at playing defense.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. As a team need to work on not playing timid.
    2. I personally need to work on hitting my hot shots in pressure situations.
    3. I think as a team we did great keeping a positive atmosphere
    4. I think I personally did good hitting to 6 like we practiced
    5. ERYN did great last night

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. We need to work on being strong as a whole.
    2. I need to work on being confident in myself
    3. We did great on digging to the best of our ability.
    4. I did good on serve receive I think
    5. Maddie did great blocking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. we did a good job trying
    2. hitting off the block
    3. working as a team
    4. serving
    5. my whole team for believing in ourselfs and eachother.

    ReplyDelete