1. One thing as a team is executing that first ball contact. 2. One thing I need to focus on is my serve and serving aggressively without missing them. 3. We did a great job of communicating and running combos. 4. I feel I did a good job at did the spots in their defense and putting it down, getting the point. 5. Hannah you did a gret job on defense and really stepping up to the expectation
1. One thing we need to work on as a team is hitting hot shots and covering. 2. I need to focus on calling out where the hitters need to hit. 3. We did a great job finishing!!! 4. I fell i did a great job being loud and energetic 5. HANNAH U R ON FIRE♥♥♥
1. I think we need to work on finishing the game and pushing through 2. I need to work on not getting in my feelings, and playing hard through the whole game! 3. We did great at communicating an winning! 4. I did great at cheering on my teammates and supporting them! 5. Karoline did great at taking control of the back row!
1) We need to work on 1st ball kill after the loss of a point 2) I need to work on hitting over and around big blocks 3)We did good at maintaining composure throughout sets and when the score was close 4) I did good at blocking and keeping balls in play 5) Kelsie had amazing kills!
1. As a teams think we need to work on starting off strong more constantly so the opponents doesn't get a chance to gain momentum. 2. I need to focus more on squaring up when I am setting. 3. As a team we had a great positive atmosphere. 4. I believe I did well at trying to run more combos. 5. Hannah did a good job on your serves and at covering on the tips.
1. We need to work on staying focused on finishing the game 2. I need to work on out of system balls from the right side 3. Amazing job at communicating the 2nd 3rd and 4th set 4. I did good at finding seems to serve and also the short ball 5. Hannah played like it was her last time to touch the court.
1. As a team we need to work on starting strong and keeping the intensity throughout the whole game. 2. Individually I need to work on not missing any serves and my jump setting location. 3. As a team we did an amazing job at keeping a positive atmosphere and finishing through to win. We were also very aggressive. 4. Individually I was successful in running a lot of quicks in front of and behind me. 5. Hannah, you are on FIRE. You were picking up lots of tips and your serves were perfect! And Kelsie, you to put those C's AWAY! LET'S GO BEAT DESOTO!
1) one thing we need to work on is starting off strong and ending stronger. 2) One thing I need to work on is being more consistent one serving. 3) I thought we did a great job running the combos and staying focused. 4) I thought I did a great job covering for tips. 5) Megan did a great job serving short.
1. As a team we need to work on starting off strong and playing our pace of the game. As well as ending strong. 2. Individually I need to work on being more consistent. 3. As a team we did a great job of recovering after losing points and not playing like we were ever down! 4. Individually I did a good job of letting my mistakes go and making them up with passes. 5. Okay Hannah, you literally inspire me. You took many risk this last game and you stepped up tremendously! You played like you'd already been on varsity a year or two! You not only had a good offensive game, you had an even better defensive game! Keep up the hard word Hannah! It will pay off! And same for the rest of the team! Lets beat DESOTO!
1, working at a faster pace 2. i need to work on tipping to open spots 3, good job on playing through bad calls 4, i had alot of first ball kills 5. katherine did a good job not having a negative attitude.
1. I think we need to work on coming out early and dominating and not waiting to get started 2.i think I could work on recognizing the problems on serve receive or defense and identify them and be a leader and make necessary changes 3.i think we did an amazing job winning the next three sets after loosing the first on . somthng that we would have took as a real challenge early In the season 4.i think I did good with keeping my composer through long points and my consecutive mess ups 5.hannah did a great job finding hot shots and finding the open places on the court and not holding back on her serve
1. As a team we can work on keeping our pace 2. I need to work on serving and swinging all the way through 3. As a team we did well digging ourselves out of holes 4. I stayed up the whole time 5. Mmachi did a great job putting some balls away and also adjusting! Let's beat Desoto!!
1.as a team I think we need to work on staying the same speed the whole time,not getting tired. 2. I need to work on staying consistent on my passing 3. As a team our defense did great! 4. I think on the bench I did great staying up and wide the whole time!! 5. Hannah did great adjusting and serving.
1. One thing as a team is executing that first ball contact.
ReplyDelete2. One thing I need to focus on is my serve and serving aggressively without missing them.
3. We did a great job of communicating and running combos.
4. I feel I did a good job at did the spots in their defense and putting it down, getting the point.
5. Hannah you did a gret job on defense and really stepping up to the expectation
1. One thing we need to work on as a team is hitting hot shots and covering.
ReplyDelete2. I need to focus on calling out where the hitters need to hit.
3. We did a great job finishing!!!
4. I fell i did a great job being loud and energetic
5. HANNAH U R ON FIRE♥♥♥
1. I think we need to work on finishing the game and pushing through
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on not getting in my feelings, and playing hard through the whole game!
3. We did great at communicating an winning!
4. I did great at cheering on my teammates and supporting them!
5. Karoline did great at taking control of the back row!
1) We need to work on 1st ball kill after the loss of a point
ReplyDelete2) I need to work on hitting over and around big blocks
3)We did good at maintaining composure throughout sets and when the score was close
4) I did good at blocking and keeping balls in play
5) Kelsie had amazing kills!
1. As a teams think we need to work on starting off strong more constantly so the opponents doesn't get a chance to gain momentum.
ReplyDelete2. I need to focus more on squaring up when I am setting.
3. As a team we had a great positive atmosphere.
4. I believe I did well at trying to run more combos.
5. Hannah did a good job on your serves and at covering on the tips.
1. We need to work on staying focused on finishing the game
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on out of system balls from the right side
3. Amazing job at communicating the 2nd 3rd and 4th set
4. I did good at finding seems to serve and also the short ball
5. Hannah played like it was her last time to touch the court.
1. As a team we need to work on starting strong and keeping the intensity throughout the whole game.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on not missing any serves and my jump setting location.
3. As a team we did an amazing job at keeping a positive atmosphere and finishing through to win. We were also very aggressive.
4. Individually I was successful in running a lot of quicks in front of and behind me.
5. Hannah, you are on FIRE. You were picking up lots of tips and your serves were perfect! And Kelsie, you to put those C's AWAY!
LET'S GO BEAT DESOTO!
1) one thing we need to work on is starting off strong and ending stronger.
ReplyDelete2) One thing I need to work on is being more consistent one serving.
3) I thought we did a great job running the combos and staying focused.
4) I thought I did a great job covering for tips.
5) Megan did a great job serving short.
1. As a team we need to work on starting off strong and playing our pace of the game. As well as ending strong.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on being more consistent.
3. As a team we did a great job of recovering after losing points and not playing like we were ever down!
4. Individually I did a good job of letting my mistakes go and making them up with passes.
5. Okay Hannah, you literally inspire me. You took many risk this last game and you stepped up tremendously! You played like you'd already been on varsity a year or two! You not only had a good offensive game, you had an even better defensive game! Keep up the hard word Hannah! It will pay off! And same for the rest of the team! Lets beat DESOTO!
1, working at a faster pace
ReplyDelete2. i need to work on tipping to open spots
3, good job on playing through bad calls
4, i had alot of first ball kills
5. katherine did a good job not having a negative attitude.
1. I think we need to work on coming out early and dominating and not waiting to get started
ReplyDelete2.i think I could work on recognizing the problems on serve receive or defense and identify them and be a leader and make necessary changes
3.i think we did an amazing job winning the next three sets after loosing the first on . somthng that we would have took as a real challenge early In the season
4.i think I did good with keeping my composer through long points and my consecutive mess ups
5.hannah did a great job finding hot shots and finding the open places on the court and not holding back on her serve
1. As a team we can work on keeping our pace
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on serving and swinging all the way through
3. As a team we did well digging ourselves out of holes
4. I stayed up the whole time
5. Mmachi did a great job putting some balls away and also adjusting! Let's beat Desoto!!
1.as a team I think we need to work on staying the same speed the whole time,not getting tired.
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on staying consistent on my passing
3. As a team our defense did great!
4. I think on the bench I did great staying up and wide the whole time!!
5. Hannah did great adjusting and serving.