Monday, September 15, 2014

Please post Arlington High comments here...

14 comments:

  1. 1) As a team we should run more combos.
    2) One thing I need to work on is using more hot shot.
    3) I thought the team is very successful with communicating.
    4) I thought I was successful when I was jump serving.
    5) Somto Great job blocking. Maddie did a great job hitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. As a team we need to work on executing not only the long points, but doing whatever we can to finish in 3.
    2. Individually I need to run more combos, especially in serve receive to increase first ball kills.
    3. As a team our defense was amazing! We dug up so many balls that were really hard hits. Great job guys!
    4. Individually I was successful on the location of my sets.
    5. MADDIE! Your hits were amazing! Even if the set was off you swung aggressively and won the point. I was in awe. GREAT JOB!
    LET'S GO BEAT NORTH TOMORROW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. we need to work on being more intense.
    2. i need to work on finding a open spot
    3. our serve receive was good.
    4.i was great on alot of first ball kills and blocks.
    5. kealie did a great job staying loud even though she cant play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a team I think we did an amazing job of not letting anything hit the ground. Also our hitter did great on finding the hotshots and places were defenders were not. I think on defense we need to work on defending balls out of the middle. Because when the middle hitter hit we were sometimes caught out of position. Personally I need to keep working on serve receive and keeping the ball of the net I think I did well will reading the hitters and anticipating on where the ball was going. Somto had 3 amazing blocks in a row showing she was being really aggressive at the net!!!! BEAT NORTH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. We need to work on never letting up
    2. I need to focus on my serves an my consistency
    3. As a team we did amazing on first ball kills and playing our system
    4. I feel I personally did well in finding the spots for a point.
    5. Karoline I'm really proud of how you ran the court and how you step up and did your job this game. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. You think we need to work on serve receive in passing good high three balls!
    2. I need to work on court awareness so I can hit it over back over the back rows head into the deep corner
    3. The team was successful at communicating and never letting a ball hit the ground and hustling to the ball
    4. I think I was successful at not playing timid and swinging at the ball even though it was off the net
    5. Karoline did a great job that covering the back I've the court do Arlington couldn't score!!
    BEAT NORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I think we need to work on finishing a point, a game, etc.
    2. I need to work on getting healthy and being loud.
    3. I think we did a great job at swinging at everything. We did not play scared we played our game.
    4. I think i did a good job being loud.
    5. SOMTO did amazing with blocks and hitting ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. I think we need to work on our serve receive because there were times when to middles could have been ran more.
    2. I need to work on my blocking reading the outside hitter
    3. our team did great at serving aggressive
    4. I think I did at finding the split in the block
    5.Maddie did good at swinging for the open spots

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I think we need to work on first ball kills and finishing as a team.
    2. I need to work on blocking and eye work.
    3. We did really good at stay up the whole game, and playing at our level.
    4. I think I did well at knowing my mistakes and not getting frustrated.
    5. Pres! You did an amazing job running the court and trying to keep everyone up! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. As a team we can work on running more combos!
    2. I individually can work on my defense out of middle back and fretting my angle there before passing the ball.
    3. As a team we did a great job of out of system!
    4. Individually I did a good job of talking even when on the bench.
    5. Somto and Mmachi had an amazing game! They were very big at the net! And Karoline also had an amazing game! She got into a rhythm and it looked pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. finishing the game.
    2. reading the ball .
    3. Kills and first ball contact and also communicating.
    4. playing hard the entire time .
    5. Somto did an amazing jod at the net .Great job som .

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1)we need to work on passing our balls higher I think or getting them up just to where our setters can get them
    2)I think I need to work on not jerking so much and just sticking my passes
    3)we did good on finishing the game through and winning. Also reading the ball
    4.individually I think I did better on my angles and getting to the ball
    5. Somto and Karoline had such a great game! Karoline was all over the court and Somto! Your blocks were on fire! You were killing!!!!!!! YASSS ��

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1) court awareness when we play defense and even offense. front row needs to be on the setter/hitter to block and back row doesn't need that much movement
    2) I need to work on being vocal on the side
    3) We did really good at winning ( of course) and we didn't quit on ourselves and each other
    4) Having a positive attitude through all the games
    5) I love Somto's blocks! I also love Tae's and Karoline's angles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. oue serving
    2.hot shoots
    3. digs and putting the ball way
    4. serves and passing
    5. hannah did an amazing job at handling all her business.

    ReplyDelete