Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Please comment on that time we beat GP in 3 : )

9 comments:

  1. 1. We need to work on always playing our level, never giving up any part of our system.
    2. I need to focus on always finding the holes, to never just swing.
    3. We did amazing at serve receive and passing, couldn't have one without that.
    4. I feel I did well at keeping the spirit up and always seeing the great plays of everyone and telling them. I also feel I had some great hits that got us the point.
    4. Maddie you did a great job. Finding the spots and playing smart. Thank you for being my spare in that situation and really stepping up to the plate, showing what you can do!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. As a team we need to work on having constant energy throughout the game.
    2. I need to work on my placement on my sets.
    3. We did a great job on staying aggressive on our serves and serve receive.
    4. I believe I did well on keeping my serves aggressive.
    5.Hannah did an amazing job with her attacks and OOS balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1). As a team we need to work on playing higher level throughout the whole game.
    2) one thing I need to work on is being more consistent when I pass.
    3) As a team we did a great job on serve receive.
    4) One thing I thought I did good on was serving.
    5) Maddie did a great job on having her sisters back when she went in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. As a team we need to work on staying higher level, and timing the block.
    2. I need to work on my top spin serves and hot shots
    3. As a team we did amazing at serve receive!!
    4. One thing I did good at was staying up most of the time and trying to find the setter and taking her out.
    5. HANNAH! I'm so proud of you! You did amazing all around but mainly on those serves and HOT SHOTS! Proud of you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. As a team we need to work on playing to our level 24/7
    2. I need to work on being loud but not sounding mean
    3. As a team we killed them with defence. We exceeded our goals for digging.
    4. I think i did a good job cheering.
    5. HANNAH YOU WERE THE BOMB.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.we need to work on beating teams like gp under 14 pts every set.
    2.i need to work on better ball locations
    3.as a team we did good on passing
    4.I did good on first ball kills
    5. good job laurie. you took charge and really played hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. As a team we need to work on keeping our energy and intensity the whole game. We need to get even more excited on any point!
    2. I need to work on yet again, running combos and sprawling on tips.
    3. As a team we were successful at staying higher level and playing OUR game. Our serve receive and first ball kill was amazing!
    4. I was successful in my serves and getting my hands to the ball if it was off.
    5. Mmachi. Oh my goodness I can't tell you enough how proud of you I was! Your hits were PERFECT. The play where you took the first ball with your hands and came around to run the A, BEAUTIFUL. Hannah you also did amazing on your serves, way to be confident and aggressive!
    LET'S GO BEAT CEDAR HILL AND HAVE AN AMAZING HOMECOMING! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. As a team we need to work on finishing teams off and not giving them hope on coming back.
    2. I need to work on getting my angle there sooner and focusing on ball set ball hitter.
    3. As a team we did a great job of running combos! They looked very nice!
    4. Individually I did a good job of celebrating great attacks
    5. MMACHI did a great job hitting! We're definitely going to need her attacks for tonight's game! And Hannah as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. As a team we need to work on playing higher level the whole time,even if it's boring
    2.i need to work on not getting out of position on line balls
    3.As a team we did a great job of putting up the block and playing our defense well!
    4.inidividually in practice I've been getting way better at my angles and free balls
    5.Hannah did a great Job! Her serves and hits were on point great job going in and kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete