1. We did to work on siding out first ball. Not getting stick in serve receive. 2. I need to focus on placing my hit keeping it out of six, and blocking the outside so I don't get tooled. 3. We did a great job taking the moment when didn't have it, so let's keep doing that so we always have the momentum. 4. I feel like I stepped up to plate when pressure increased, not shying away from going hard. 5. Sydney you did a great job playing through the pain. Your sets were still great, thank you! An weary one did great adjusting to a new rotation.
1. We need to work on first ball kill and winning the rallies. 2. I need to work on being more decieving on my sets to confuse the blockers on the other side. 3. We did really well on serving, and adjusting to a different lineup. I also thought we played really strong after the first game considering our level of play in the first game. 4. I feel like I did well at pushing my sets to the outside and communicating with the hitters. 5. Maddie you did really well at being aggressive! Somto you did too, and you had some really great blocks. LET'S GO BEAT MANSFIELD.
1 we need to work on finishing the game. 2 I need to work on cheering for my teammates louder when we get on a run. 3 we did really well are not letting any balls drop without diving on the floor for them 4 I feel that I do well in being positive for my teammates 5 karoline did well on judging the balls and getting her angles early
1. We need to work on going in confident, we are a great team and we know what we are capable of 2. When I come back to practice I need to work on being consistent 3. Our serves were great! We also did hanging in there! We did fight I can say that 4.i feel like Maddie did great on adjusting and hitting to wherever she needed to, in order to be aggressive 5. And Taelor did awesome at covering tips and being everywhere she needed to be!
1. keeping momentum on our side seemed to benefit us during the midlo match when we have momentum we went on serous runs and finishing is also something we worked on in practice today so hopefully we can transfer that into tomorrows match. 2.perobally I need to work on my defensive stance and reading balls that are coming around the block a lot better also on serve receive I had some balls that were really tight 3. as a team I think we did really well on playing together and having very few communication errors and finding hot shots 4.i progressively got better on defensive and seeing around the block I stayed up the entire time and had some good hustle . 5. I think pres. and mmach connected really well! all of our hitter put up good blocks and kelsies celebrations were like ON POINT!!!
1.all work on playing with confidence 2.i need to work on taking a bigger step in my swing block. 3.as a team we did good on communicating 4. I did good on pulling blocks 5. Kealie did good cheering
1.As a team we need to work on finishing the game. 2.I need to work on focusing on my footwork. 3.As a team we did good at cheering and communicating with each other. 4. I did a good job on pushing myself . 5. Karoline did a good job of trying to make a play off of everything she could.
1. We did to work on siding out first ball. Not getting stick in serve receive. 2. I need to focus on closing my blocks 3. We did a great job At being consistent 4. I feel that I did better at opening up to the setter. 5. Ranaja had great serves
1. As a team we need to work on first ball kills 2. I need to work on seeing the block while im hitting. 3. We did a great job at staying up the whole time and not giving in. 4. I think I did well serving in practice. 5. Mmachi had some great kills. So great job babe! LETS BEAT THE TIGERS!
1. We need to work on closing out the match, we were ahead every then some how we ended up not finishing 2. I need to work on staying behind the ball 3. We did good not letting balls drop without diving for them 4. I think I did well defensivly 5. Great job from the bench, they kept the game filled with the intensity!
1) one thing we did not have first ball kill. 2) One thing I need to work on is being more consistent on serving. 3) I thought we did a great job of serving. 4) I thought I did a good job at talking and supporting 5) Sydney did a great job playing through pain. Maddie had great hits!
1. We need to work on closing out the match, we were ahead every then some how we ended up not finishing 2. I need to work on staying behind the ball 3. We did good not letting balls drop without diving for them 4. I think I did well defensivly 5. Great job from the bench, they kept the game filled with the intensity!
1. As a team we need to work on first ball kill, and getting the setter a 3 ball. 2. Individually I need to work on setting up outside the block when middle attacks. 3. As a team we did a good job on defense. 4. I individually did a good job of reading tips and picking them up. 5. Maddie and Kelsie had an amazing game! Great swings!
1. feel that w need to improve on putting the ball away 2. i need to work on hot shots . 3 we did good at first ball kills and our serves . 4. I feel like i did good at my serving. 5. Sydney did an amazing job at putting the team first and playing through. Great job Syd !
1. We did to work on siding out first ball. Not getting stick in serve receive.
ReplyDelete2. I need to focus on placing my hit keeping it out of six, and blocking the outside so I don't get tooled.
3. We did a great job taking the moment when didn't have it, so let's keep doing that so we always have the momentum.
4. I feel like I stepped up to plate when pressure increased, not shying away from going hard.
5. Sydney you did a great job playing through the pain. Your sets were still great, thank you! An weary one did great adjusting to a new rotation.
1. We need to work on first ball kill and winning the rallies.
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on being more decieving on my sets to confuse the blockers on the other side.
3. We did really well on serving, and adjusting to a different lineup. I also thought we played really strong after the first game considering our level of play in the first game.
4. I feel like I did well at pushing my sets to the outside and communicating with the hitters.
5. Maddie you did really well at being aggressive! Somto you did too, and you had some really great blocks.
LET'S GO BEAT MANSFIELD.
1 we need to work on finishing the game.
ReplyDelete2 I need to work on cheering for my teammates louder when we get on a run.
3 we did really well are not letting any balls drop without diving on the floor for them
4 I feel that I do well in being positive for my teammates
5 karoline did well on judging the balls and getting her angles early
1. We need to work on going in confident, we are a great team and we know what we are capable of
ReplyDelete2. When I come back to practice I need to work on being consistent
3. Our serves were great! We also did hanging in there! We did fight I can say that
4.i feel like Maddie did great on adjusting and hitting to wherever she needed to, in order to be aggressive
5. And Taelor did awesome at covering tips and being everywhere she needed to be!
1. keeping momentum on our side seemed to benefit us during the midlo match when we have momentum we went on serous runs and finishing is also something we worked on in practice today so hopefully we can transfer that into tomorrows match.
ReplyDelete2.perobally I need to work on my defensive stance and reading balls that are coming around the block a lot better also on serve receive I had some balls that were really tight
3. as a team I think we did really well on playing together and having very few communication errors and finding hot shots
4.i progressively got better on defensive and seeing around the block I stayed up the entire time and had some good hustle .
5. I think pres. and mmach connected really well! all of our hitter put up good blocks and kelsies celebrations were like ON POINT!!!
1.all work on playing with confidence
ReplyDelete2.i need to work on taking a bigger step in my swing block.
3.as a team we did good on communicating
4. I did good on pulling blocks
5. Kealie did good cheering
1.As a team we need to work on finishing the game.
ReplyDelete2.I need to work on focusing on my footwork.
3.As a team we did good at cheering and communicating with each other.
4. I did a good job on pushing myself .
5. Karoline did a good job of trying to make a play off of everything she could.
1. We did to work on siding out first ball. Not getting stick in serve receive.
ReplyDelete2. I need to focus on closing my blocks
3. We did a great job At being consistent
4. I feel that I did better at opening up to the setter.
5. Ranaja had great serves
1. As a team we need to work on first ball kills
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on seeing the block while im hitting.
3. We did a great job at staying up the whole time and not giving in.
4. I think I did well serving in practice.
5. Mmachi had some great kills. So great job babe!
LETS BEAT THE TIGERS!
1. We need to work on closing out the match, we were ahead every then some how we ended up not finishing
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on staying behind the ball
3. We did good not letting balls drop without diving for them
4. I think I did well defensivly
5. Great job from the bench, they kept the game filled with the intensity!
1) one thing we did not have first ball kill.
ReplyDelete2) One thing I need to work on is being more consistent on serving.
3) I thought we did a great job of serving.
4) I thought I did a good job at talking and supporting
5) Sydney did a great job playing through pain. Maddie had great hits!
1. We need to work on closing out the match, we were ahead every then some how we ended up not finishing
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on staying behind the ball
3. We did good not letting balls drop without diving for them
4. I think I did well defensivly
5. Great job from the bench, they kept the game filled with the intensity!
1. As a team we need to work on first ball kill, and getting the setter a 3 ball.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on setting up outside the block when middle attacks.
3. As a team we did a good job on defense.
4. I individually did a good job of reading tips and picking them up.
5. Maddie and Kelsie had an amazing game! Great swings!
1. feel that w need to improve on putting the ball away
ReplyDelete2. i need to work on hot shots .
3 we did good at first ball kills and our serves .
4. I feel like i did good at my serving.
5. Sydney did an amazing job at putting the team first and playing through. Great job Syd !