One area we need to work on as a team is executing the ball. Get the kill!! One area I need to work on is keeping my intensity every game and making sure I play aggressive no matter the team we play against. The team did a great job at passing both serve receive and defense. One area I feel successful in is keeping the girls motivated and ready to go in, especially in the second set. And one person I'd like to callout is Taelour, her passes were A1, not only on serve receive but also on middle back defense. You had one amazing ball that really stuck out to me and its was one where you open up left and take it keeping a high platform and a particular angle, and you handled it spectacularly.
1. I feel like we should work on running more combos, and running quicker sets 2. I need to work on not hitting to zone 6 every single time I swing 3. I feel our serve receive was great and our passing of free balls! 4. I was doing well at hitting sharp cross a couple of times 5. Megan did great at stepping in and doing a position she really wasn't used to. She did a great job!!!!!
1. As a team we need to work on winning long rallies. If a play is going on for a while, we need to be the team to put the ball down. 2. Individually I need to work on running combos more often and not missing any serves... 3. As a team, oh my goodness serve receive was AMAZING. So many beautiful passes. Great job guys! 4. Individually I was successful in was being able to encourage everybody on and off the court. I was so so proud of how hard we played. 5. Megs, you did an amazing job coming in and playing a position you don't normally play. So proud of you! LOVE YOU GUYS! Keep up the amazing work.
One thing think the team did amazing on was serve receive we got to our goal of 2.2 so that was pretty good also we did well with playing higher level volleyball when we down we kept fighting At all times even in set 2 where we were struggling with a changes. One thing that I thing we could work on is again keeping the passes off the net and communicating with our hitters on sets. I think I was more consistent Tuesday night on serve receive and defense and need to improve on reading were the block is and where I need to set myself up. A teammate I would like to celebrate is Megan because she took on a new challenge of setting and definitely stepped up as a leader and did great !
1. An area we should work on is running combos, and i think Pres did a great job of completing that today (thursday) in practice. 2. Personally I think I need to work on having confidence in myself. 3. I think our serve receive was AMAZING. looking back at film it was evident that when we got a 2 or 3 ball we put it down. 4. I think i did well trying to keep a positive environment. 5. I have to agree with Maddie. Megan did a great job stepping in and being setter despite her never being one before
1. I think we should work on staying in position a lot more. And just turning to the hitter on defense 2.Indivisually I need to work on staying in my base, I always move around. 3.As a team,OMG defense rocked that game! Proud of everyone 4.Indivisually I passed really well this game,I didn't panic so it helped me just stick the ball. My angles were way better. 5. Maddie and Ranaja y'all were on fire! Extremely proud of y'all! Y'all killed on the front row! Love ya warriors.
1. As a team we have to work on not panicking and communicating better on both offense and defense. 2. Individually I need to work on ball set ball hit, so I can step in and take balls that I know I can take, and making it easier for our setters to set. 3. As a team we did an amazing job on serve receive and an even better job of not giving up. Way to fight till the end! 4. I was successful at getting on the ground and playing the balls up. 5. 1st off Megan did an amazing job at setting! I had to replay a couple of clips to make sure it was her! Ranaja did an amazing job at serve receive and playing defense on back row! And last but not least, Trinity tipped the volleyball to 4 and Kirbie had an amazing sprawl and made a very beautiful pass!
1) As a team, we need to work on keeping the ball in play during frantic situations. 2) Individually, I need to work on being more explosive. 3) As a team, we were successful on first ball contact. 4) I was successful on my slides 5) Megan, great sets
1. As a team, we need to work on keeping not panicking or getting frustrated when things aren't going our way . 2. I need to work on reading the hitter and whether or not I need to block line or cross 3. As a team we did will on serve receive 4. I thought I did good at setting, its a hard job remembering who likes what and where and I applaud Pres and Syd for going out there every game and do amazing job with it. 5. Kealie did a great job at right-side, and Laurie showed great technique serving.
1. as a team we need to play our speedand calm down when the ball goes out of control. 2. I still need to work on reading where the setter might put the ball next (eyework) 3. as a team we did an amazing job on serve receive! 4. I did a good job staying focused during the game. And cheering on my teammates. 5. Somto was killing it on those slides!!!!
1.As a team we need to work on not playing crazy and having no control 2. I need to work on hitting higher from a higher set. 3. As a team, we were successful on our serve receive. 4.I thought I was very successful on a lott of first ball kills, and tips. Watching STRAIGHT from the Trinity game footage, i think I had a successful game. 5. laurie did good about talking about the game at the net.
1. As a team i think we need to work on not panicking 2. I need to work on hot shots and not getting frustrated. 3. As a team i think our serve receive was amazing! 4. i thought i was successful on talking everyone up and trying to keep everyone in the game. 5. Megan did an amazing job stepping in as our setter, our backrow was fabulous! and i think Maddie had some pretty great swings!
One area we need to work on as a team is executing the ball. Get the kill!! One area I need to work on is keeping my intensity every game and making sure I play aggressive no matter the team we play against. The team did a great job at passing both serve receive and defense. One area I feel successful in is keeping the girls motivated and ready to go in, especially in the second set. And one person I'd like to callout is Taelour, her passes were A1, not only on serve receive but also on middle back defense. You had one amazing ball that really stuck out to me and its was one where you open up left and take it keeping a high platform and a particular angle, and you handled it spectacularly.
ReplyDelete1. I feel like we should work on running more combos, and running quicker sets
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on not hitting to zone 6 every single time I swing
3. I feel our serve receive was great and our passing of free balls!
4. I was doing well at hitting sharp cross a couple of times
5. Megan did great at stepping in and doing a position she really wasn't used to. She did a great job!!!!!
1. As a team we need to work on winning long rallies. If a play is going on for a while, we need to be the team to put the ball down.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on running combos more often and not missing any serves...
3. As a team, oh my goodness serve receive was AMAZING. So many beautiful passes. Great job guys!
4. Individually I was successful in was being able to encourage everybody on and off the court. I was so so proud of how hard we played.
5. Megs, you did an amazing job coming in and playing a position you don't normally play. So proud of you!
LOVE YOU GUYS! Keep up the amazing work.
One thing think the team did amazing on was serve receive we got to our goal of 2.2 so that was pretty good also we did well with playing higher level volleyball when we down we kept fighting At all times even in set 2 where we were struggling with a changes. One thing that I thing we could work on is again keeping the passes off the net and communicating with our hitters on sets. I think I was more consistent Tuesday night on serve receive and defense and need to improve on reading were the block is and where I need to set myself up. A teammate I would like to celebrate is Megan because she took on a new challenge of setting and definitely stepped up as a leader and did great !
ReplyDelete1. An area we should work on is running combos, and i think Pres did a great job of completing that today (thursday) in practice.
ReplyDelete2. Personally I think I need to work on having confidence in myself.
3. I think our serve receive was AMAZING. looking back at film it was evident that when we got a 2 or 3 ball we put it down.
4. I think i did well trying to keep a positive environment.
5. I have to agree with Maddie. Megan did a great job stepping in and being setter despite her never being one before
1. I think we should work on staying in position a lot more. And just turning to the hitter on defense
ReplyDelete2.Indivisually I need to work on staying in my base, I always move around.
3.As a team,OMG defense rocked that game! Proud of everyone
4.Indivisually I passed really well this game,I didn't panic so it helped me just stick the ball. My angles were way better.
5. Maddie and Ranaja y'all were on fire! Extremely proud of y'all! Y'all killed on the front row! Love ya warriors.
1. As a team we have to work on not panicking and communicating better on both offense and defense.
ReplyDelete2. Individually I need to work on ball set ball hit, so I can step in and take balls that I know I can take, and making it easier for our setters to set.
3. As a team we did an amazing job on serve receive and an even better job of not giving up. Way to fight till the end!
4. I was successful at getting on the ground and playing the balls up.
5. 1st off Megan did an amazing job at setting! I had to replay a couple of clips to make sure it was her! Ranaja did an amazing job at serve receive and playing defense on back row! And last but not least, Trinity tipped the volleyball to 4 and Kirbie had an amazing sprawl and made a very beautiful pass!
1) As a team, we need to work on keeping the ball in play during frantic situations.
ReplyDelete2) Individually, I need to work on being more explosive.
3) As a team, we were successful on first ball contact.
4) I was successful on my slides
5) Megan, great sets
1. As a team, we need to work on keeping not panicking or getting frustrated when things aren't going our way .
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on reading the hitter and whether or not I need to block line or cross
3. As a team we did will on serve receive
4. I thought I did good at setting, its a hard job remembering who likes what and where and I applaud Pres and Syd for going out there every game and do amazing job with it.
5. Kealie did a great job at right-side, and Laurie showed great technique serving.
1. as a team we need to play our speedand calm down when the ball goes out of control.
ReplyDelete2. I still need to work on reading where the setter might put the ball next (eyework)
3. as a team we did an amazing job on serve receive!
4. I did a good job staying focused during the game. And cheering on my teammates.
5. Somto was killing it on those slides!!!!
1.As a team we need to work on not playing crazy and having no control
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on hitting higher from a higher set.
3. As a team, we were successful on our serve receive.
4.I thought I was very successful on a lott of first ball kills, and tips. Watching STRAIGHT from the Trinity game footage, i think I had a successful game.
5. laurie did good about talking about the game at the net.
1. As a team i think we need to work on not panicking
ReplyDelete2. I need to work on hot shots and not getting frustrated.
3. As a team i think our serve receive was amazing!
4. i thought i was successful on talking everyone up and trying to keep everyone in the game.
5. Megan did an amazing job stepping in as our setter, our backrow was fabulous! and i think Maddie had some pretty great swings!